Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Card

This card is so CUTE!!  I got the pattern from svgcuts  It's the package called Hippity Hoppity.  I have made the carrots and filled them with mini jelly beans, made the one piece box and filled them with some candy and giving them to the guests in my section at work.  Oh forgot to tell you that the chick the hat all was pop dotted.


But this card was totally fun to do.  I embossed the chick with the Swiss dots folder, the hat I embossed also and chalked the details.  I also shaded the wing with some orange ink.  The eyes, I punched 2 white circles and added some small half black pearls.  Added some pearls around the back ground of the colored egg, and some to the green leaves (to make it look like babies breath).  Added some ribbon to the hat.  Hope you all like this card.  TFL  and HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment